
Evan did really well. He was super wobbly and fell a lot at first, naturally. He didn't just do a little wobble or stumble, though. His falls were flailing, sliding, spectacular falls. They were the kind of things you see in the cartoons with the legs slipping back and forth really fast and the arms doing circles in the air. I could not. stop. laughing. Luckily, he thought it was pretty funny, too.
I tried to catch one of his falls on video and got this one. It's not one of the better ones, but oh well. (Turn the sound down first.... it was super LOUD in there!)
He got the hang of things really quickly, and by the end of the night he was doing really well! I was super impressed.
What a fun night to spend with this cute kid! :)
(I promise we didn't coordinate our outfits on purpose.)



No comments:
Post a Comment