
The merry-go-round was a favorite. You can see that Evan worked very hard to push the other kids!

Asher enjoying his lunch:

It was fun, but it was soooo hot! We were glad to get home and break out the little wading pool for Evan while Asher took a much needed nap!




4 comments:
It looks like it was a lot of fun! I hate that I am missing all this cool stuff. Kate would have loved the sprinkler park. Oh well, only 3 more weeks...cool pics though!
Looking good in your bikini:) HAHA
Yea I see why Asher was watching :) JK My little guy is a bit timid to jump in the water too. Then we can save his swimmer for later :)
I know gross but if its clean still, they are so darn expensive why not.
awww, vlasis park! we miss it in MO so much :) i can't believe how big evan is !!!
We loved that park! My kids could and would play for hours. Sounds like y'all had fun, even though you were melting.
Post a Comment