As I said in my last post, it's gotten cold here. This is Evan and Asher all bundled up to go to the gym yesterday morning:
And this is my tribute to my favorite cold weather activities: Drinking hot chocolate, watching movies, reading books, and wearing warm, fuzzy slippers. :)
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
3 comments:
Li,
This is the coolest picture I've ever seen. Love it!
That comment was actually from me...Alanna. Sorry, logged into Brad's account apparently. :)
Li what an awesome pic. You are so pretty.
Post a Comment