Sunday, June 28, 2009

Binkey Free!!

Asher has finally given up his binkey! Yay! And it was really easy, too. I'm not sure if we're just lucky, or if we wait way too long to take it away, but both kids have been a breeze when it comes to getting rid of the bink. Asher just seemed uninterested lately and a few nights ago, before bed, he didn't ask for it. I decided not to say anything and see if he'd sleep without it. And he did! We've been sleeping without the binkey for almost a week now, I think.

My baby is growing up. *sniff*

5 comments:

alanna said...

Yay for Asher!
I saw a baby the other day that looked like he did when he was about 6 months old. Sad that they grow up so fast...but fun at the same time.

The pictures from the bus are really cute too. You're a fun Mom! Way to get out and entertain your boys!

Boston Family said...

Way to go Asher! We love being passy free! I have that post coming, I have just been very lame at blogging lately.

Anonymous said...

Your baby is growing up, eh? Hmmmm, . . . is that an intimation of things to come?

Tori said...

man you are lucky! Dom took forever to get rid of it! Way to go Asher!!

Bec said...

It IS sad that he's growing up (for you), but good for him! And here's to one less thing to remember when packing! ;)