
Cool Dude:

Asher is trying to do a thumbs up in this one. LOL

I've been wanting to take the boys on a bus ride just because I know they would love it. The bus system is free here in Logan, so why not? We finally did it yesterday and the boys had a blast. (I only took my little point and shoot because I didn't want to look like too much of a dork, snapping away with my big camera. LOL)
Waiting at the bus stop:

Riding the bus:


Evan never let up with his stream of questions and comments. Everything from "Look at those BIG wipers!!" and "Mom, he's wearing his sunglasses on the back of his head!" to "Wow, number 5 bus is FAST!" :)
We rode the bus to Walmart (we meant to go to the mall, but got on the wrong bus) and had a donut and chocolate milk before riding the bus home again.
It was a fun little trip, but I'm sure glad we don't have to rely on the bus for transportation in real life. I'd probably have an ulcer!



2 comments:
No kidding about the ulcer! Why is it that fun things for kids are STRESSFUL things for parents? Maybe our sense of adventure peetered (sp?) off at puberty... Either way, what a fun trip! Keep it up, and maybe you'll inspire me to brave a similar one. :)
PS- You're welcome for the "plug." It was genuine. :)
Post a Comment