This weekend was a pretty busy one for us!
On Friday night, I took some family pictures for our friends, which I was really excited about! I'll admit I was a bit nervous, too, since this was my first shoot for my new biz, but we got some really cute shots (you can take a peek on my biz blog if you want to see).
Yesterday, we were in a parade! Ben drove our truck with "Body Balance Chiropractic" banners on the sides in the parade while Devin (our office manager) and I passed out fliers. The Andersons sat in the back with the boys and threw candy. The boys had SO much fun! Of course, I forgot my camera. :(
And today, of course, is Father's Day! But that deserves a post to itself, so that will be coming soon! :)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It's like a weekend of US! Lucky you. lol. So what are we all doing for Father's Day? You know... to keep up the daily exposure... :)
Post a Comment