Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm still here.

Wow, has it really been a week and a half since I posted?? Even Ben mentioned something to me last night about how I hadn't posted in a while. LOL I have been waiting to post until I had a chance to go through all the pictures I took at Bear Lake this past weekend. I'll let you know how that turned out in just a minute....

Before our fun weekend at Bear Lake, though, we had a visit from the Franklins! They are here in Utah for a preceptorship down in Orem and they came up to get their pictures taken (you can see a few on my biz blog). It was so fun to see them again!

Then, it was off to Bear lake for the holiday weekend! My parents rented a boat and my whole family went to the lake for some water fun. It was great to have all of us together like that! I took TONS of pictures with my point and shoot camera.... the kids playing on the beach, fun on the boat, Evan's very first tube ride ever. I popped the memory card in my computer last night to look at them and it was completely empty... except for two pictures of Asher, obviously taken by a four year old. AAAHHHHH!!!! It really is a good thing he's so cute.

So, you'll have to take my word for it... Bear lake was FUN! At the end of the day on Friday, the wind picked up and we were suddenly trying to maneuver the boat over 4-5 foot waves. Talk about SCARY! But we made it safely back to the marina and now we have a good story to tell. One of those great ones that gets larger and more embellished over the years. :)

After our fun at the lake, we camped for the night. I do have a few pictures of that from my other camera. Mom, please notice that you are absent from these pictures, as requested. :)

Tia:
Tia

Making funny faces:
Funny faces

Kylee
Kylee

These two were so cute, sitting there together. :)
Asher and Aunt Tia

Asher and Aunt Tia

And that's pretty much all I've got on this camera. We've got some great memories, though! :)

1 comment:

Boston Family said...

I love all the camping you are able to do! I want to go in the fall when it's not soo hot here. Humidity...uggg!