Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bathtime fun

As some of you know, my bathroom is decorated with adorable pictures of my boys in the bath tub. The perfect bathroom decor, if you ask me. As I'm getting ready to put them up in a new place, I've decided they need to be updated. My boys are looking quite a bit older these days. :)

These are the cuties that have adorned the walls of our bathroom for the past two years:

DSC_0101-2web

DSC_0097-2web

DSC_0114-2web

Oh man... how did they get so big? Asher's just a baby... and even is still a little toddler!

Well, I took some new ones the other night and even though they're older, these boys are still pretty cute. I think they'll look good on our new bathroom wall, don't you?

03 26 023web

03 26 019web

03 26 025web

03 26 026web

03 26 027web

03 26 029web

Bubble fun! (These won't be going on the wall, but they're still cute. :) )

03 26 012web

03 26 010web

03 26 014web

03 26 016web

Now, I just have to decide which ones to pick!

3 comments:

Brein said...

SUPER cute!! I'm surprised they don't get your camera wet! They are such happy lil guys and your pictures look awesome. I sure do miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Cute! They are getting so big!!

Madi said...

They are so handsome!