Friday, March 11, 2011

Catching up

Here's a quick summary of what we've been up to (besides moving).

**SNOW!**

We've had plenty of snow this winter in Logan. It's always pretty, but honestly I'm glad to have moved to a place where I probably won't see any more of the stuff this winter.

The boys have enjoyed it, though.

01 08 002web

01 08 004web

01 08 010web

**Baby bump**

A picture of my baby belly at 17 weeks (back in January... I'm WAAAYYYYY bigger now!)

17 weeks

**Trip to Seattle**

As I mentioned, we made a quick trip up to Seattle for Ben's interviews. We didn't have much time for visiting or sight seeing, but we did stay with our friends, the Franklins. It was fun to catch up, commiserate about running a chiropractic practice, and let the little boys play.

02 05 019web

The weather while we were there was rainy, but at least it was warm (well, it felt warm to us, anyway!). The boys were even able to play at the park while Ben was in one of his interviews.

02 05 039web

02 05 027web

02 05 046web

02 05 038web

02 05 032web

02 05 029web

The clouds and rain made for a gorgeous sunset on the way home:
02 06 018web

**Happy Valentine's Day!**

02 07 014bw_web

**Evan's birthday party**

Because of our impending move, Evan's birthday party was really low key this year. He picked a Spiderman cake at Walmart and we got pizzas... and that was about it. He loved it, though, and it was great to see the whole family one more time before we moved.

How did my little guy grow up to be SIX already???

02 26 091web

02 26 099web

02 26 120web


And that's about it in a nutshell, I think! :)

No comments: