Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring?

I can hardly believe it, since it's only mid-March, but I think it might actually be spring here! Now, if I was still in Logan, I wouldn't dare say something like that until June, but I can't ignore these little beauties that are starting to pop up all over the place.

03 17 003web

The temperature has been in the low 50s pretty much every day since we got here and the grass is all green (I even saw someone mowing this morning). Spring flowers have been planted at the entrance to our apartment complex and they make me happy every time I drive in.

I can't wait till the fresh green leaves start peeking out to compliment these pretty pink blossoms.
03 17 009web

2 comments:

Bec said...

Gorgeous! My gosh, I cannot wait until it looks that way here! So, so pretty.

Anonymous said...

<3 them!! i wish we had them all over here in CO!