Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My hard workin' man

As of this past weekend, Ben is officially licensed to practice chiropractic in the state of Washington! (Yes, it took an entire month for the government to process a bit of paperwork.) So, in honor of that, I thought I'd give a little update on his new job.

03 30 018web
The handsome Dr. Jensen

He is working for the Chan brothers in one of their four Back and Neck Pain Centers (the Seattle-Skyway location). They see mostly auto accident and work injury patients, and they keep pretty busy. Ben was brought in to be the main doctor in the clinic and he's really excited about the opportunities for expansion and growth in marketing and other areas. Ben already has some great ideas and he's been busily updating the company website and even created a blog. He's already (with a bit of my help) been working on business cards, banners and the office bulletin board. His ability to speak Spanish has also proven useful.

03 30 021web
Kim (receptionist), Dr. Brian Chan, Dr. Ben

I'm so grateful for all Ben's hard work over the past couple of years, and especially in the last couple of months. This major job change had to have been scarier for him than it was for me, and I'm so proud of how confident he's been in taking on this new challenge. He's already excelling in his position and I know he'll be able to do great things for this clinic.

Through all the craziness of moving and starting a new job, Ben has still been an attentive husband and father. He wrestles with the boys, takes us on family "adventures", gives me back rubs when I'm not feeling well, and takes time out of his busy schedule for things like touring birthing centers. He's such a good, hardworking guy and I'm so lucky he's mine. :)

2 comments:

Bec said...

We're so impressed with you, Ben! (Though you do make us wonder what's wrong with US and why we're not as "grown up" as you... Dang you, responsible adult!) We miss you guys but are so glad you're doing well over there!!

Brein said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad you update us! I'm so happy your all adjusting so well. :)