If you're standing in the entryway, our living room is immediately to the right:

Here's a view of it if you're standing in the dining area:

Standing in the living room, looking into the dining area:

The rug will be unrolled as soon as we get a table and chairs. There is no way I'm going to let my kids eat on top of that almost white carpet! (Seriously... who puts this color of carpet in an apartment????)
Kitchen:

Bathroom:

Kids' room:


The view from our balcony:

I didn't bother with a pic of our bedroom since it's just a big square with nothing but our bed and the crib in it. Boring.
We hope to accumulate a couple more things (namely a table and a TV), but this is pretty much it. Home sweet home. Considering we picked this place off the internet, sight unseen, we've been pretty happy with it!



1 comment:
Hooray for pictures of your new home!! I love it! It looks cozy and fresh- all at once! You definitely lucked out, shopping online and all. Cute place! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment