I'm 32 weeks pregnant today. Only 8 more weeks to go!
Here's the current baby bump:
I've made a few observations at this point:
*People have started saying annoying things like, "You must be close!" or "It looks like baby has dropped!" I still have two months to go, people!
*None of my clothes fit anymore... not even the maternity ones. The pants all slide down and the shirts don't cover my belly all the way. I went to Good Will yesterday and bought some cute shirts out of the XL section and they are fabulous! :)
*I'm still feeling really well, as long as I get adjusted regularly (I love my chiropractor!). I have my days where I feel crummy, but for the most part, I'm still full of energy and feeling good! I'm crossing my fingers that this will last several more weeks.
*We should really come up with a name. Any suggestions?
*At my most recent visit to the birth center (about a week ago) I had gained 30 lbs. I'm supposed to gain a pound a week from here on out. Judging by my previous pregnancies, I'll probably gain more than that.
*This little girl moves like crazy. And she's STRONG. Some days, it feels like she's trying to escape through my belly button.
Just for fun... here's a comparison of all my belly shots:




5 comments:
Your looking so great! I love how round your tummy is, mine is pointy and I didn't even realize it till I saw your perfect round belly. I'm SOOOOO excited to see her when she's born!
You look amazing! And still so small! I'm so happy for you guys and to see your little girl! I bet she'll be a cutie!
I think it's awesome you've got a pink shirt on for your last pic. Foreshadowing of things to come, eh? You are adorable, and if I were there I would slug those people who are saying "you must be close"...of all the nerve. =)
Wow, that lil' girlie has GROWN! :) You look darlingly cute (really)... and very pregnant. I wouldn't say ready to pop, but I'll bet you're feeling about there. I wish I could kiss that belly in person (lucky you moved, cause I'm not actually kidding) and tell that pretty girl "hello." :) Love the pink shirt. Super cute. And what about Chloe? I really love it and may use it if we ever have another kid (well, another girl), but I really like it. And Charlotte, but you know that. Alice, Katie, Jolie Elizabeth Anderson... Oh, wait! ;) Miss you! Keep these fun pics comin!
I think you look so cute and not anywhere near ready to pop. ;) Pink does look good on you!
Post a Comment