Because Ben could only take a week off of work, we decided to do away with driving time and just fly down. I'm so glad we did! The kids were great little travelers. Even Ellie, who hates her car seat, did great.
Waiting at the airport...

Watching the airplanes.


While we were in Utah, we stayed with Ben's sister Brein and her cute family. It was so much fun to stay with them. Their baby girl, Irelee is only two days older than Ellie!
She was nice enough to share her toys. :)

London talking to Ellie. :)

The day we arrived in Utah, Ben's family all came by to say hello. We got pictures of the babies (which I already shared). I also love this picture of cute little Clover. :)

The first weekend of our trip was also Peach Days! On Friday, Ben's brother-in-law, Doug, had a float in the kids' parade (he was running for city council), so the boys joined him on his float and showed off their dance moves. They were so funny to watch!
On Saturday morning, they did it again for the real parade and the crowd loved them. :)
{This is a crummy picture because of the light, but I love it anyway.}



Of course we always watch for "Grandpa" Boyd in his toilet float:

After the parade, we enjoyed Peach Days! We had some yummy fair food for lunch and then Ben took the boys to the car show while I browsed the craft booths. After going home for naps and dinner, we went back to ride the rides!
Evan was dying to go on the "gravitron" ride (not called gravitron at Peach Days).

While they did that, I took Asher to go on this little truck ride.

I guess that ride wasn't exciting enough, because when it was over, he decided he wanted to try gravitron too. I went with him and I'm officially getting old because it was not fun! lol Both boys loved it, of course. Next was the giant slide (that's Asher in the back).


We finished the night off with some peach cobbler (YUM!) and some cotton candy. Yay for Peach Days! :)
On Sunday, we blessed Ellie. It was a special day because her cousins Nixon and Irelee were also blessed.
Irelee, Ellie, Nixon

My Mom

Ben's dad and grandma

My dad

Ben and his dad

All of my (living) grandparents came, too, which was so special to me.


My sister, Tia

My sister, Jenna

Ellie in the dress I made for her


I wish I had gotten more pictures of all the family, but it was such a whirlwind of a day! It was a really nice blessing though, and we were so glad to be able to do it in Utah with all of our family.



1 comment:
Oh no! Your gonna make me cry all over again! Lol! We had sooo much fun and can't wait to see you guys again. Awesome pictures! Kiss those kids for me!
Post a Comment