
It was so gorgeous... I was sad I forgot to bring my camera! (All pics are from my phone.)
Hiking down the hill

We had fun throwing and skipping rocks


Then, my dad let each of the boys fish. He would catch one and then give them the pole to reel it in. Shhhh... don't tell. They both think they caught their own fish! :)


Asher's fish:

(I didn't get a picture of Evan's fish because they went off to another part of the river to catch it.)
While we were standing around letting the boys fish, Ben suddenly said, "Li, don't move." I looked down and had this thing climbing up my leg!

I started shrieking, "Get it off!" and do you know what he said to me? "Wait, I want your dad to see it." Wait??? WAIT??? While that thing makes it's way up my leg!?!
Asher wanted to have a walking stick for the hike back up the hill. He held it like this the whole way, though. :)

Ben told him to show us how strong he is. :)


The next day, the boys and I went up to see the campus (BYU-Idaho) where my dad works and we also walked over to the Rexburg temple.




We also got to spend some time with cousins Kylee and Jaxon. Jaxon loves babies and while playing at the park, he really wanted to hold Ellie.

(She is concentrating really hard on trying to touch his shirt.)
Ellie and her adoring public.

We went bowling with my mom and Tia one of the afternoons while we were there.





I thought this picture of Asher watching his ball go down the lane was so funny.

A couple other random moments...
Ellie trying out the high chair.... she's not quite big enough so we stuffed blankets down the sides of her. She looked so small sitting there. :)

I walked past the bathroom one afternoon and saw this:

Evan told Tia he wanted to do her hair. :)
What a fun visit! We miss our family lots. Asher told me just yesterday, "Mom, I wanted to stay there 12 more days and 11 more nights."



2 comments:
That looks so fun!! Well, except that spider part..... ewwwwww! And that sounds just like Ben, wanting you to leave it there! Lol! Seeing Asher with that walking stick reminds me so much of Ben. Whenever we went camping as kids (usually day trips) it seemed like it was his personal goal to find the perfect walking stick. :P And your phone takes awesome pix! So so fun to see what you guys did there.
Fun pictures! :)
And I LOVE Ellie in her chair. She looks so tiny.
Post a Comment