Weight: 12 lbs. 9 oz. - 24th percentile
Height: 24.5 inches - 75th percentile
Height: 24.5 inches - 75th percentile
Basically, she's tall and skinny, just like her brothers always were (although the boys always hovered around 50% for weight), and she's healthy and perfect. :)
Ellie has started to experiment with her voice and seems to enjoy the loud screechy version of it at the moment. I've been encouraging her to say "mama" while Ben continues to say "dada" to her as much as possible, so we'll see which one she says first. ;)
Little miss can't wait to be mobile. She watches her brothers every where they go and when they run or jump, she kicks her legs like crazy and you can tell she wishes she could join in. She has started scooting herself around a bit by pulling with her arms and pushing with her toes. The last few days she has also been getting up on her knees and elbows and then pushing off with her legs and kind of catapulting herself forward. It's definitely not crawling yet, but she's working on it.
She's also grabbing everything she can get her hands on. We've reached the stage where I can't do anything while I'm holding her because she's always trying so hard to grab it. I had her on my lap at IHOP the other day and before I knew it, she had a handful of my pancakes!
She is such a sweet little munchkin. We all just love her to pieces! :)
And now for pictures!



She loves her dolly.


She's a total drool monster lately.





Ellie has started to experiment with her voice and seems to enjoy the loud screechy version of it at the moment. I've been encouraging her to say "mama" while Ben continues to say "dada" to her as much as possible, so we'll see which one she says first. ;)
Little miss can't wait to be mobile. She watches her brothers every where they go and when they run or jump, she kicks her legs like crazy and you can tell she wishes she could join in. She has started scooting herself around a bit by pulling with her arms and pushing with her toes. The last few days she has also been getting up on her knees and elbows and then pushing off with her legs and kind of catapulting herself forward. It's definitely not crawling yet, but she's working on it.
She's also grabbing everything she can get her hands on. We've reached the stage where I can't do anything while I'm holding her because she's always trying so hard to grab it. I had her on my lap at IHOP the other day and before I knew it, she had a handful of my pancakes!
She is such a sweet little munchkin. We all just love her to pieces! :)
And now for pictures!



She loves her dolly.


She's a total drool monster lately.








3 comments:
Cute! Did you just make that bib? It's cute!
I agree about the bib- it's darling! And so is that little girl!! She's so, so pretty!! I love the picture of her just before the doll one. That face! Smooch those cheeks for me... mwah!
Happy 4 month bday, little Ellie!
Gorgeous girl! I just love her! :)
Post a Comment