Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Group shot

I realized the other day that I've had Ellie for more than three months now and I still don't have a picture of all three of my kiddos together! So, the other day, I decided it was time to attempt it. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I was determined to get at least one frame worthy picture.

It was a circus.

Evan wanted to make silly faces, poke Asher, and wiggle as much as possible.

Any time I put Ellie down for a picture, she would stare at me with those big eyes for a second, then stare at the boys for a second, and then burst into tears. She just couldn't figure out why I would strip her down to her diaper, set her on a blanket with her noisy, wiggly brothers, and then point a big black thing at her.

Asher was surprisingly cooperative, bless his heart, but I got a whole lot of pictures like this...

10 08 005web

We did end up getting a couple decent ones...

10 08 012web

(I love Asher's expression in this one.)
10 08 004web

...and one frame worthy one, which was all I really wanted anyway.

10 08 003web

Whew! Not sure when I'll have the motivation to attempt that again! :)

2 comments:

Brianne said...

So cute! You're right, all you need is ONE. Good job!

Bec said...

I think that first one is my favorite! It's just so HONEST, ya know? Poor girl... loud, crazy brothers and not even clothes to protect her! :) They're all so great. You two make some great lookin' kids. So precious.