Thursday, June 21, 2012

Goofballs

My camera is back! Of course that meant I had to take it out for a test run. :) I actually decided to get Ellie dressed all cute and do a birthday session with her to test out my newly repaired camera. You'll have to wait 'till Saturday to see those, but I wanted to blog these pictures I took of my goofy boys. I just love these two. They make me smile. :)

06 19 087web
06 19 086web
06 19 092web

I had nothing to do with these poses. Evan started doing silly poses and Asher followed along. It's their favorite thing to do in front of the camera these days. Silly boys.

This one, on the other hand, WAS prompted by me. I think they're kinda cute. :)
06 19 097web


After pictures, we spent the lovely, sunny evening playing on the playground.

06 19 117web
06 19 113web

I can't believe how big these two are looking lately. Ben and I watched Evan saunter down the hallway the other day and couldn't help noticing how TALL he is these days. They're growing up right before our eyes.

1 comment:

Brein said...

BIG BOYS!!!! Agh!! These kids are killing me! Darling pictures. :)