We started out with lunch in the restaurant at the top of the space needle.
The whole restaurant slowly revolves so that you can see the entire 360 degree view while you eat. Seattle and the surrounding area is so beautiful. The views were breathtaking.


The food was yummy and when you eat in the restaurant, you also get to skip the big huge line of people waiting to go up to the top. (Plus parking is cheaper. Bonus!) We went up to the observation deck after we finished lunch to have another look at the spectacular views.
After the space needle, we went down to Pike Place Market to have a look around and sample yummy foods, like the best smoked salmon I've ever tasted and some really yummy doughnuts!
We also made a stop at the famous (infamous?) gum wall.
Yes, that's gum stuck to the wall. Lot's and lots of gum. It's fantastic and horrifying all at the same time.

By then, it was time for me to go rescue Ben, who was home babysitting the kids for the second day in a row (thanks, honey!). It was such a fabulous afternoon in the city.
Now one of you needs to come visit so that I have an excuse to go back with my camera! ;)



1 comment:
Looks like fun Li. I'll totally go with you when you get your camera back. I'm hoping to get a D80 soon so you can show me the ropes. :)
Post a Comment