Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch!

I've been meaning to take the kids to the pumpkin patch for a while now, but between Ellie being sick last week and unpredictable weather, we haven't done it. Today, I looked out the window and noticed that the sun had momentarily peeked out from behind the clouds, so I told the kids, "Get your shoes on, we're going to the pumpkin patch right now!"

I'm glad we did! It was sunny and warm(ish) the whole time and the kids each found their "perfect pumpkin". Plus, there was a cool fire truck to play on. What more could they ask for? :)

10 24 21web

10 24 33web

10 24 39web

10 24 41web

10 24 36web

10 24 34web

10 24 23web

10 24 25web

10 24 48web

10 24 53web

10 24 16web

10 24 17web

10 24 55web

10 24 11web

Now it's time to get carving!

2 comments:

Madi said...

What a fun place! I'm jealous ;)

Lori said...

Glad you made it out there! Great pics too, i love 'em!