Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trunk-or-Treat!

Yesterday, we had our annual Trunk-or-Treat at church. Ben really likes the The Walking Dead (a zombie TV show that I refuse to watch), so when Evan said he wanted to be a zombie for Halloween, Ben immediately wanted to be Rick Grimes, the sheriff from that show. This led to the rest of us dressing up as zombies, too. I argued against dressing Ellie as a zombie, but Ben assured me I could dress her as something cute and girly for real trick-or-treating on Halloween.

My little zombies, ready to go.

10 27 2web

I told Evan, "Make your best zombie face."

10 27 8web

10 27 6web

10 27 7web

Rick Grimes himself.

10 27 10web

10 27 11web

Ellie sure makes a cute little zombie. :)

10 27 12web

Me and Ben at the Trunk-or-Treat.

10 27 26web

10 27 27web

2 comments:

Olivia Goldman said...

Awesome costumes! Glad you and Ben both got in on the zombie thing, too. You all looked great!

Bec said...

These pictures CRACK ME UP!! I was dying over the kids' pictures, and then Ben shows up all ready to save the day! Bahhh! So funny. And then monster mommy shows up as well! LOVE IT!! You guys are so funny. And spoooooky.