
Ellie and Mabel were so cute sharing their drink.

After Cafe Rio, we explored the mall a little bit. We passed the American Girl doll store on the way in and Ellie immediately started begging me to go in. We went to the Lego store first, but the whole time, Ellie kept asking me if we could go in "the girl store". When I told her we could, she literally RAN inside, she was so excited. Luckily I don't think she realized that everything in the store is for sale. She just had fun looking. I think I had as much fun looking as she did!

Monday was also Ellie's first day in actual underwear and she did really well! We did end up using all of the spare clothes I brought along, but for her first day, it wasn't too bad. The rest of the week went really well, too. We had a couple of days with no accidents. She usually doesn't have more than one in a day, so I'd say we're doing ok!

Aria has started rolling with purpose now. She has realized that she can roll over to reach something. I find her wedged under furniture and stuck in corners all the time now.


The most exciting thing for me this week is that my camera came!! I have been saving up and finally bought it for my birthday.

As a result, I have more "real" pictures (as opposed to phone snapshots) than usual this week. :) Mostly of Aria because she's an easy target.




Twirling!

Excuse the lack of clothing, by the way. That's how we do things around here when we're potty training. ;)
Helping fold laundry

On Friday, we went strawberry picking! On the way out the door, Ellie said, "Mom! I need my sunglasses for picking strawberries!"





On the way home, I took a wrong turn and got a little lost. I was glad I did because check out this view we found! (That's Lake Washington with Mercer Island in the middle of it. You can also see Seattle way out there.)

On Saturday we celebrated Ellie's birthday a couple of days early. More on that coming soon! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment