Monday, June 2, 2014

Catching up.... again.

My mom keeps reminding me that it's been forever since I last posted. And it has.

My computer has been completely full.... so full that I couldn't even run photoshop! The result was no blogging because I couldn't get any of my pictures onto my computer. I've been spending the last few weeks getting things backed up so that I could delete stuff.

And now here we are with a catch-up post....

At the end of April, we had GORGEOUS weather, so we enjoyed our first beach day of the year!

IMG_1148web

IMG_1219web

I also got out my backdrop stand and did some "real" photos of miss Aria.

04 26 17web

04 26 22web

04 26 24web

04 26 45web

"Get over here, toes!"
04 26 62web

04 26 71web

04 26 72web

Ellie ADORES Aria, and the feeling is mutual.

IMG_1220web

Early in May, we took an unexpected trip down to Utah for the funeral of Ben's grandpa. It was a beautiful service and we were glad that we were able to be there.

IMG_1177web

IMG_1217web

Asher made a crab with pipe cleaners.

IMG_1214web

IMG_1187web

IMG_1180web

IMG_1216web

Playing with cousins.
IMG_1215web

Back home and enjoying more beautiful weather.
IMG_1196web

IMG_1208web

Shiner
IMG_1205web

Aria turned 5 months old...
05 14 58web

05 14 10web

This girl LOOOOVES her toes.
05 14 28web

And her tongue.
05 14 12web

05 14 36web

Because we were driving home from Utah on Mother's Day, my cute family made the next Saturday "Mother's Day" for me. Here they are making dinner.
IMG_1225web

In school, we've been learning about the solar system and the boys are loving it. In this picture, we were learning about lunar and solar exclipses. Can you see the shadow of the "moon" on the "earth" (the apple)?
IMG_1243web

Here's a short clip from an experiment we did while we were learning about the formation of craters on the moon:



They also made crowns when we studied King Arthur. (Those are their serious king faces.)
DSC_0281web

Aria's first swing ride!
IMG_1232web

IMG_1263web

We had a round of the springtime sickies.
DSC_4558web

Aria discovered that she can put her toes in her mouth.
05 23 7web

05 23 11web

05 23 13web

05 23 15web

She's finally getting some hair on that bald little head! :)
IMG_1342web

While the boys were with Ben on a father/son campout, I took Ellie out for a few pictures.

05 24 98web

05 24 90web

05 24 84web

This is a look I can see her giving me as a teenager.
05 24 74web

05 24 88web

05 24 79web

While I was scouting photo locations the other day, I took a few of the boys, too.
05 27 67web

05 27 72web

05 27 69web
05 27 71web



And now it's already June! I can't believe it!

No comments: