Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol

Yes, I've been sucked in. I don't feel too guilty, though, because it's the only TV I watch. Tonight is the big finale.... we will find out who was voted the next American Idol.

Oh the excitement!

As I watched the performances of the final two contenders last night, I couldn't help but think how silly the whole thing is. All the screaming, crying fans. All the importance that is placed upon becoming a star.

And yet, I can't stop watching!

So, here is my pick for tonight's winner:

Photobucket
David Cook

In my opinion, he's the most talented. To be able to take songs and rearrange them the way he does is just amazing!

BUT. I think that David Archuleta has the bigger following. He has apparently captured the hearts of all the teeny-boppers in the whole country. I'm not sure, though... I'm just judging by the screaming crying girls that follow him everywhere he goes

So, who will win? We'll find out in about 2 hours!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was rooting for Cook as well!! I'm glad he won!

Heather M said...

Ok I've been following it online, (no cable tv) and I thought it was crazy that May 9 is now Archie Day in Utah :) Only in Utah :) I liked them both but I agree Cook seemed like he was ready for the title.