Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Botanical Gardens

Now that the weather is nicer, we have started our Wednesday morning play group back up. It's a fun way for the kids to get some energy out, and for the moms to get out of the house and have a little adult interaction.

Today, we went to the Botanical Gardens. The kids really enjoyed running around. Evan's favorite part (besides running) was all the fountains they had everywhere.

The crew (minus the babies):
Evan, Zach, Kate, Brigg

The older boys enjoyed running around this little maze for a while, while the moms sat on a bench to rest and chat.


Kate and Asher shared some cereal.

And finally, the cutest picture of the day:
Kate and Evan

2 comments:

Boston Family said...

Yay! I think they turned out great! What cute kids we have, huh? thanks for helping getting the ball rolling on the playgroup again. I am excited.

alanna said...

Ohhh...so cute! I love this picture of Kate & Evan. Allen would have loved this outing...I wasn't sure I could waddle through the park at this stage though. :)