Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Amazing what a little sleep can do!

For the next two weeks, we are house sitting. The house we are staying in is very large and very NICE. Sounds great, right? Well, let me share this mathematical equation with you:

+ Very large house
+ lots of nice things
+ two small children
+ no sleep
_______________________
Mom tearing her hair out!

I think the most important part of this equation is the "no sleep". Asher has been having a hard time sleeping in a strange place. The first night, he woke up every 15-20 minutes until about 4:00 in the morning! The second night wasn't a whole lot better. Yesterday, I was so stressed out! I was pretty much on the verge of tears all day, I think.

But last night, we were blessed with a miracle: Asher slept ALL NIGHT. I would have been thrilled if he had only cried 3 or 4 times, but he didn't wake up once! Today, I feel WONDERFUL! I'm a whole new person!

So, we are thanking heaven and hoping that it happens again tonight.... for the sake of my sanity.

No comments: