Asher had a fever of 103 today. We were at a baby shower and someone who was holding him thought he felt hot. We left the shower just in case (because the guest of honor was only a few days old!) and sure enough, he had a temperature. Now I feel bad for taking him to the shower. Oops!
Anwyay, you all know me. Of course I have a picture to share. :) Asher loved holding the thermometer and I thought he was just too cute trying to take his own temperature (in his belly button)!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The belly button is a perfect place to put it! Love it! So I should be cleaning...but quite obviously, I am not. Have a great day! Good luck with sick baby boy.
Oh! I hope the lil guy gets feelin better! To cute with the belly button! haha!
Post a Comment