Believe it or not, I (Ben) have permission to write on this blog once in a while. I don't have pictures, but I figured I'd let the fam know what's going on too. Since we've been living in Missouri I've been a lazy fat guy. I'm in class from 7am-4pm most days, then I have to work and study, so keeping off the weightt has been tough. Now that my class schedule has eased up a bit (7am-11am) most days and I only have to be in clinic when I have patients, I decided now was a good time to shed the 30+ pounds I've gained since we moved. Yes.... 30 lbs.
So today I borrowed a bike from our neighbor and decided that riding it to school would be a good way to start. Wow! Although I did make it all the way, I think I left my dignity someplace between the hill at school and our trailer. Needless to say this will be an uphill battle because most of you know that I have a hard time laying off the Coke and powdered Hostess doughnuts. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics as things progress! Wish me luck!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well it's about damn time I'm not the only one in the family with this problem! Good luck, be glad your not as far behind as me! I have 50 lbs to lose! (and only 20 of that was gained with the baby) :P
Ben, I found your blog through Brein's. Hope you don't mind! It's good to see you are doing well with your family! Lindsay your photos are gorgeous! Good luck losing the weight, we aren't as young as we used to be!
Beth
Post a Comment