Saturday, June 28, 2008

FINALLY!

We are FINALLY done house sitting! It feels SOOOOOOO good to know that I will get to sleep in my own bed tonight! It wasn't so bad, but it will definitely be good to get back to normal!

Here are some highlights from the last two weeks...

The house:
DSC_0027-1web

DSC_0019-1web

Painting and piano

Asher had a hard time sleeping the first few nights. After we brought his crib over, he slept much better.

19/365- Tired Baby


Evan did really well in his bed. This is what he was holding when I walked in his room the other night at bed time. He said, "I want to read this story, mommy."

"I want to read THIS bed time story mommy."

The hardest part about house sitting was keeping the kids out of all the nice things. The bath tub (without water) served as a great holding cell.
25/365- Tub Time

Ready to go swimming! The kids loved playing in the pool.
20/365- Ready to swim!

And of course, the dog, Bella (who was hard to get a picture of, because she was scared of my camera):
Bella

1 comment:

Heather M said...

Wow that house is awesome to say the least!!!!!