Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family Pictures

I decided it was time to go out and try to get a family picture for the Christmas card. Boy,it sure is harder when I'm in front of the camera rather than behind it! And of course, I feel like I look dorky in all of them. It's hard to be glamorous when you're holding a heavy wiggling kid. The good news is that we actually had a lot of fun that evening!

DSC_0095web

DSC_0110web

DSC_0184web

And a cute one of Daddy and Asher that I caught while I was setting up. :)

Asher and Daddy

4 comments:

Brein said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Soooo stinkin cute!!! I love them so much. I love your darling family and can't wait to see you guys. Give those kids a kiss from Aunt Bre!

Unknown said...

They turned out really good!! My favorite is the one with the boys on your backs! That is too cute!

Heather M said...

I love the one with the kidos on your backs also!! Did you take those on your own? You just amaze me!!

Olivia Goldman said...

You have such a cute family and those pictures are awesome! I have to say that, along with everyone else that has left a comment, I also love the picture with the boys on your back.