

We got there Friday night and just hung out until bedtime. On Saturday, we had a lazy morning. The boys and I went for a walk while everyone else napped. We walked down to the lake to throw rocks... a favorite pastime of theirs.

After lunch, we spent the afternoon out on the boat. The boys loved it, especially Evan. Brandon and Jess were brave enough to ski even though the water was pretty cold. Evan jumped right in and swam for a while, too. Crazy kid! I have pictures of all this, but I used my point and shoot camera while we were out on the lake and I think I left it in the boat! :(
When we got back to camp, we had dinner and then cake and ice cream for Rebecca, who turned one on Sat. We had some extra visitors show up for cake and ice cream.
Here we are (notice me stuffing my face):

The birthday girl:

It was a fun little trip and the weather was wonderful! (It only rained a little bit and it waited until Saturday night.



1 comment:
That little girl is beautiful! The picture is wonderful. I also love the picture of the trail and landscape. What a fun camping trip. That ALMOST makes me want to do something like it. Maybe if I look again, I'll be convinced. :) Fun, fun, fun.
Post a Comment