I know, I know... you're probably getting sick of these kinds of pictures. Sorry, folks. We just aren't that exciting! (Oh, and notice Asher's new cut in the second pic. He's no longer sporting the mullet!)
So- once again, your pictures are stunning. I love the railroad tracks. However, due to Fried Green Tomatoes, those pictures also SCARE ME TO DEATH! Shiver. Ugh. But they sure are gorgeous. Really.
Um, I love these kinds of photos. In fact, I want you to take a million more. I'm hoping to take pictures like this of my two boys someday and you're giving me lots of great ideas!
:)
And they're just fabulous and everyone should see them!
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
3 comments:
So- once again, your pictures are stunning. I love the railroad tracks. However, due to Fried Green Tomatoes, those pictures also SCARE ME TO DEATH! Shiver. Ugh. But they sure are gorgeous. Really.
Um, I love these kinds of photos. In fact, I want you to take a million more. I'm hoping to take pictures like this of my two boys someday and you're giving me lots of great ideas!
:)
And they're just fabulous and everyone should see them!
Cute haircuts. I love the bw's of Asher.
Darling! It's these kind of posts that leave me wanting to see more!!
Post a Comment