We drove down to Brigham city and met up with family at the cemetery.

Joseph and Tyller

After visiting the graves of Grandpa Davis and Ben's mom, we all headed over to Madi's house for lunch. It was fun to chat and let the cousins play. And the food was yummy!
Joseph just bought himself a new motorcycle, so of course Ben had to check it out.

As Ben was riding away on it, I looked over at Joseph and said, "He's going to come back and tell me he wants to get a motorcycle now." And that's just what he did. I think we need to work on finding a car first. ;)
That evening, my parents stopped by on their way home from camping to say hello. They treated me and the boys to Burger King for dinner. It was fun to see them!
We hope you all had a nice Memorial Day, too! :)



1 comment:
Happy Memorial Day! Love the bike! Yup, my Ben and I have had this same conversation...scary.
Post a Comment