

Evan gets in on the action, too.

I know, kind of a girly picture, but he thought it was so cool that he could get it to stay behind his ear. Someday we'll show his girlfriends this picture to embarrass him. :)
And ever since we had fun blowing some of those puffy white dandelions and making wishes, Asher thinks your supposed to blow on all the flowers.

Or spit on them, whatever. We haven't quite perfected the whole thing, obviously.



3 comments:
I really like the 2nd picture down with the flower in focus.
Awesome.
I think that we were bloggin at the same time! Love it! I think your boys are looking amazingly huge. Almost unreal? Like I know they are going to get older, but I still expect time to be frozen to when I saw you last!
You mean you're NOT supposed to blow on all the flowers??? Crap.
:) Great pics. Great, adorable little guys.
Post a Comment