Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bath pictures

I FINALLY got the bath pictures I took for the bathroom wall printed. I'm glad it took me forever, though, because not only could I use my new silhouette to spiff the whole thing up a little, but I found these cute blue frames at IKEA and they just happen to match our shower curtain. Yay for procrastination! :)

06 14 003web

I don't know what it is about bath pictures, but I just love them. :)

5 comments:

Madi said...

LOVE it!!

alanna said...

So cute Li!

Brianne said...

I love it! The colors are great. The vinyl turned out really well.

Bec said...

I love the bathroom wall art! The colors of the room, the great font, it all looks great! Wish I could see it in person...

Brittany said...

I just LOVE it! Wow - you are so creative! The over exposure (at least that what it seems to me but I'm no photographer :) haha!) on the pics makes them look so perfect for the bathroom. And the frames are adorable!