Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cousins!

I'm SO behind on blogging. One of the reasons is because we just took a trip to Utah and Idaho to visit family. I'm hoping to catch up on a few other things before posting about the trip (especially since I have a billion pictures to wade through), but I couldn't wait to post these.... they just make me laugh!

These are the four baby cousins on Ben's side of the family. We were trying to get a picture of them all together and it was quite the circus! More flailing limbs and wriggling bodies than we knew what to do with. lol

Irelee, Ellie, Nixon and Clover:
09 08 038web

Irelee and Ellie punching each other... and little Clover is just so happy. :)
09 08 035web

Irelee looks like she's striking a Michael Jackson pose...
09 08 036web

Ellie's face cracks me up in this one. So does Nixon's....
09 08 040web

I love this one because they're all doing the same thing with their right arms...
09 08 053web

Tongues...
09 08 054web

Nixon's hand kept making it's way into Ellie's face. She kept trying to eat it.
09 08 055web

We stayed with Ben's sister, Brein, so these two girlies got to spend a lot of time together. They are only two days apart and they're both just too cute.
09 08 052web

09 08 051web

So much fun to play with cousins!! More to come. :)

3 comments:

Shari said...

These are too cute Li. I can imagine it was a fun but hard shoot to do. Now I know why most photographers try to pose them when they are asleep. lol These will be great keepsakes for these cousins as they grow older.
We have three girl cousins all within 7 months and it was a tradition to get their pictures taken together every year. Now they are all in college so it's fun to look back at them over the years.

Brianne said...

So cute!!! That's so fun that Ellie has three cousins the same age.

Olivia Goldman said...

Oh my goodness, I love all these pictures! That must've been a fun shoot!