
I don't think it will last all day or anything, but still! We're getting there. :)

I was trying to get these pictures and I could hardly get one without her hands in her mouth. This little munchkin must have some yummy hands because she's always chewing on them! She's often trying to get both of them in there at the same time.

Her favorite part is the fingers.... she's still trying to learn how to not gag herself.

This one makes me giggle.

We get this look from her a lot, too... it's like she's trying to put US in her mouth if she can.

The scowly eyebrows is also a common look.

Luckily smiles are pretty frequent, too. :)

(Smiling at daddy.)



5 comments:
GORGEOUS! I love that tiny flower in her hair - precious! :)
She has a ton of hair! Lucky girl. Savannah is still trying to get back what she lost. Ellie is such a doll! Seriously adorable
So so darling!! I can't wait to see her again! Irelee is also a big fan of her hand, I think Ellie must have taught her about it when she was here. :)
She is SO pretty! I am jealous that she can clip already (20 months now, and still not much of that for Jolie, lol). And I LOVE that smilin-at-Daddy shot! Beautiful girl.
Hi I'm Peter's wife Wendi. I must say she is so stinking cute. I love those little cute expressions she does.
Post a Comment