Sunday, October 16, 2011

Photo shoot!

I always pass on the school pictures for Evan because they can be pricey. And let's face it... they're not even that good. So, instead of spending money on those, I always promise the boys their very own photo shoot. We did this year's photo shoot this past Wednesday, so here are some of my favorites.....

10 12 057web

10 12 046web

10 12 018web

10 12 010web

10 12 014web

10 12 047web

Ellie, just hanging out. :)
10 12 059web

10 12 027web

10 12 043web

10 12 067web

10 12 069web

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I'd pass on the school pictures too if I could take pictures as well as you. Great job!

Bec said...

Fantastic job! These photos are amazing! I'm going to miss my photographer this year; I already know it!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I love it!!! I love their smiles. So infectious!! And of course, Ellie is such a beauty!! Will you take my kids "school" pictures too? :)