Friday, February 10, 2012

10 on 10

A few photographer friends of mine are doing a 10 on 10 project where they take ten pictures throughout the day and then post them on the 10th of the month. Sort of a "day in the life" type project. I thought it sounded like fun and wanted to give it a try.

Most of the others don't actually TAKE the pictures on the 10th, they just POST on the 10th, but I took all my pictures today, because I'm a rebel like that.

And I may or may not have forgotten until this morning. ;)

So here we go.... a little peek into our day.

Breakfast.
02 10 002web

Taking Evan to school (they start late on Fridays).
02 10 005web

Asher thought my cleaning music was more appropriate for dancing.
02 10 017web

Rocking baby girl after her nap.
02 10 027web

Lunch.
02 10 028web

Run, kitty, run!
02 10 034web

Picking Evan up from school.
02 10 041web

Homework.
02 10 043web

Wii time.
02 10 001-1web

Dinner.
02 10 003-1web

The end!

5 comments:

Bec said...

I LOVE these! It's such a "typical" mommyhood day, and it's beautiful in its typicalness. Beautiful pics. Miss you.

erin said...

I just love those itty bitty shoes!!! SO cute!!!

Nicole said...

The dancing is just too cute!

alanna said...

So great!

Madi said...

I love this!!! Might have to do this! ;) - I adore the times on the pics!