Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Playground Fun

We've been having GORGEOUS weather for the past few days! I love all the sunshine! A couple of days ago, we decided to get out and enjoy it as a family. We all went down to the playground here in our apartment complex to play and it was a lot of fun!

Evan practiced his Ripstik...
02 05 033web
02 05 034web
02 05 036web
He's getting pretty good!

Asher just recently mastered the monkey bars...
02 05 012web

02 05 038web

Ellie tried the slide for the first time...
02 05 015web
02 05 020web

02 05 025web

....and then went again with Asher.
02 05 017web
02 05 019web

Ben almost killed himself on Asher's scooter...
02 05 001web

..and I played photographer (of course).
02 05 004web

02 05 023web

02 05 031web

02 05 039web

02 05 046web

Ben and I tried to get a picture of us together, but this is the best we could do at arm's length with the lens that I had on the camera at the time.
02 05 006web

A good time was had by all. If only this weather was here to stay! It makes me wish it was summer again!

I'll leave you with this little gem, just for fun. Sorry Ben. I was nice enough not to put it on facebook, but it makes me laugh, so it has to be documented on the family blog. :)
02 05 010web

2 comments:

alanna said...

Lol. That last picture is the BEST. Haha. You should throw him a party and have it blown up for all the guests to sign. :)

Bec said...

Awesome. You're such an... attractive... couple. ;) You really are, though. And those babies of yours are pretty dang cute.