Sunday, February 5, 2012

Angry Birds

My boys LOVE to play Angry Birds on our phones, so the other day, while Evan was at school and Ellie was sleeping, I thought it would be fun for me and Asher to set up a real life "angry birds".

We used blocks for the towers and balls for the "pigs". We took turns building them and then using other small balls to knock them down.

One of Asher's creations:
02 02 004web

One of mine:
02 02 007web

The "angry birds" all lined up:
02 02 006web

02 02 008web

02 02 013web

It was a huge hit! Definitely a fun activity for a rainy day.

3 comments:

Meggan Hayes said...

What an awesome idea! Hope you don't mind if I steal it. ps...I went to highschool with Ben and am not some weird crazy person stalking your blog.

aubreyannie said...

li. you're the best mom ever.

Bec said...

We did a version of that at our house the other day too! It was fun! Nothing like demolition to cheer someone up on a rainy day. :)