Last week, Evan had the whole week off of school so I thought we should do something fun. I called a good friend to see if she would mind a visit from us and a play date was scheduled. We took a mini road trip to the other side of the sound and spent the day chatting and playing. Alanna and I visited and used the babies to practice photography while the boys ran around outside and played a few video games. Then we rode the ferry home, just for fun. It was a fun day and nice to "get away" for a little while. Thanks for letting us invite ourselves over, Alanna! ;)
(Ellie was a stinker and would. not. nap. despite my best efforts.)
It's hard to tell in this one, but Evan has his hand on Asher's head and I just thought it looked so sweet. :)
I almost didn't recognize Evan with his haircut. Seriously! I had to look and re-look several times. That and he's growing up (how dare he). I love the photo of Evan's hand on Asher's head. Somehow it feels very brotherly. Sweet boys. Great pics.
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
2 comments:
what beautiful photos! i love the one of the boys facing seattle.
I almost didn't recognize Evan with his haircut. Seriously! I had to look and re-look several times. That and he's growing up (how dare he). I love the photo of Evan's hand on Asher's head. Somehow it feels very brotherly. Sweet boys. Great pics.
Post a Comment