Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Cuties

Right next to the post office, there is a vacant lot of overgrown weeds. In the evenings, the light there is gorgeous and I've been wanting to stop there and snap some photos forever. The other day, the kids and I were on our way home from the library at the perfect time in the evening so I stopped and snapped a few shots. Evan wasn't interested. My little bookworm wanted to sit in the van and read his new book.

Asher wanted to take a few though. I love these pictures of him... his messy hair, the cheesy pose, the black eye. It's so "Asher".

10 11 7web

10 11 10web

He got bored really quickly, though, and I was left with miss Ellie. She was perfectly happy to wander around, stepping over the tall grass, listening to birds, and throwing rocks.

10 11 17web

10 11 41web

10 11 32web

10 11 29web

10 11 23web

10 11 46web

I rarely get pictures of Ellie smiling. She is much to busy these days to bother with smiling at the camera. I was really excited to get this one. :)
10 11 62web

3 comments:

Brein said...

So stinkin cute! I love Asher's pose! And Ellie's eyes KILL me! Gorgeous!!! I also noticed she may have to her eyebrows from Aunt Brein. Do not let Aariel take the credit!

alanna said...

Asher is looking so much like Ben!
I love Ellie's eyes. She's such a cutie. :)

Bec said...

What darling kids! And you were right: it made for a perfect location for some gorgeous shots! Great photography, lady... as always...