The other day, I sneakily posted this picture on facebook.

Apparently I was a little TOO sneaky though, and the titles were a bit too hard to read at web size.
So, if you can't read them, the titles of the books are: I'm a Big Sister, A Caveman's Pregnancy Companion, Baby on the Way, and Waiting for Baby.
We're excited to be expecting a new little addition to our family!
He/she will arrive sometime in December (the official due date is the 14th, but I'm just planning on going late again). I'm 12 weeks along and feeling super sick (which is why the blog has suffered lately), but we're all hopeful that more energy and less nausea will accompany the arrival of the second trimester.
A picture of me and the little bean two days before the 12 week mark...



4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! So excited for you!
Yay! You guys make some seriously beautiful babies, I can't wait to meet this one!! :D
So exciting!
I'm just so excited for you Li! I'd be happy to watch your kids for you if you ever need an afternoon off. I'm bummed the weather stunk today so the beach fell through, I was excited to see you and give you a big high five.
Post a Comment