Friday, May 29, 2009

The End

A year ago, I started a 365 project. The idea was to take a picture a day for a year. Yesterday was day 365!! I missed some days here and there, but I'm still so proud of myself for finishing this project! It's been a really cool experience, and definitely improved my photography skills.

I shared some of my favorites from the past year over on my photography blog, if you want to go take a peek.

Over here, I'll just leave you with the final picture.... blowing a kiss goodbye to my 365 project. :)

365/365- Mwah!

5 comments:

Meggan said...

AHHH! I love this picture! Your creativity never ceases to surprise me! You are awesome!

Bec said...

YOU'RE GORGEOUS. In case you weren't aware.

Anonymous said...

Great... another girl crush on my wife.... :-)

-Ben

Tori said...

HAHA, I like your husbands comment! cause I know I was one of them. And I was just going to say, Dang, Li you should be a model I swear. Dont let that beauty go to waste!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the picture! You look beautiful..as always!