
I took these pictures when she was 6 days old. She was already looking so different from when she was born and I wanted to capture her before she changed anymore.

{You can see how peely her skin was from being late!}
I wanted to capture all her little details... like her arm chub and the swirl in the back of her dark hair...

...and her pretty long lashes.

I wish there was a way to capture her yummy newborn smell or the sweet little sounds she makes. :)



9 comments:
Oh they're all such sweet pics, but that last one is to die for. What a sweet little babe.
Gorgeous!
So cute!
That picture of the arm chubs and the swirly hair is my favorite! They're all so beautiful, though. She is. And yes, if only you could bottle that yummy newborn smell. :) Sweet baby girl. Kiss her for me, will ya?
She is beautiful! Those pictures are priceless!
oh my goodness, Li, she is beautiful! I am so happy you blog! I am much better at keeping in touch on blogger than facebook! :) This post actually made me a little teary eyed because I totally remember those feelings - that you just want to bottle all those sweet, precious little details about your newborn so you always have them! :) Your pictures are perfect. Now I know who to beg to take my next babies pics! heehee!!
She's gorgeous Li! Love these!
Oh my she is so precious! Congrats!!!
Those pictures are amazing!! They are so beautiful. I wish I was a photographer so I could capture those moments so perfectly.
Post a Comment