Randomness from the past month...
All dressed up for her first time at church (10 days old)

(I love this one because of the look on her face... and the bow falling down.)

After her first sponge bath (13 days old).

I can't believe I forgot to post this picture from her 2 week photos. Cute little smile.

First real bath (2 weeks old)

She seemed to like it at first, but then she wasn't so sure.

Going all out with the girliness. :)

This was two days ago. I love the almost cross eyed look.

Ellie sure is a sweet girl. We've had some fussiness to deal with, but we are starting to figure each other out and it's getting better. She's a good eater (she already weighed 9 lbs 2 oz. at her 2 week appointment!) and is starting to put on some chub. She's adored by her brothers (and her parents too, of course). We're so glad to have such a precious little girl in our family.



2 comments:
she is just precious guys! Wish we were closer!
She is just adorable! I can't wait to see her in person, what a darling little niece I have!!
Post a Comment