The other day, when we went to walk along the Cedar River Trail, I grabbed my camera on the way out the door and brought it along. I used to lug that thing everywhere, but have slacked off in my picture-taking lately. It's been a while since I've taken some pictures of my boys, though, so I'm glad I grabbed it.


I'm sure grateful for these little guys. They have had their lives turned upside down recently with our big move and now the baby and they've taken everything fairly well. They have been pretty patient with me while I figure out how to be a mommy to three.


They sure love their little sister, too. They are constantly trying to kiss and hug her and they ask me about a million times a day if they can hold her.
She actually quite likes Evan. He can often get her to fall asleep.

She's not as patient with Asher, but he likes to hold her anyway. :)

We have our not so great moments (or even entire days), but for the most part, Evan and Asher are such good, sweet little boys and I'm so grateful for them! :)



3 comments:
I think you're an absolute super mom! When my babies are that little, it's a feat for me to shower- let alone get out of the house!! I totally admire your ambitiousness (word?) and how much you care about your kids- all three of them! Also, I love that Evan can get Ellie to fall asleep! That is seriously the most precious thing! We miss you all a bunch and are happy you are doing well. Kiss those kiddos for me (or hug them, if kisses are "icky"). :) xo
Oh my goodness they are all so adorable! I love seeing sibling relationships develop :) And her little outfit is to die for!
Your boys are so cute! We love going for walks and to parks so give us a call any time!
Post a Comment