
Her little personality is starting to blossom and she is really starting to figure things out in the world around her. It has been fun to watch her catch on to things and start to imitate us. She can clap, wave hi/bye, and she will shake her head side to side if you tell her "no no".

I recently posted about how she will stand on her own without noticing it, but now she does it on purpose. She'll stand by herself and give us a huge smile like she's so proud of herself.


She doesn't say a lot yet except for "ba ba ba", but she watches our mouths closely when we speak.

She loves her food. She hasn't disliked anything I've given her so far and I've tried some unusual stuff (for a baby), including eggplant and asparagus. She gobbles it all up and wants more. She seems to particularly love broccoli and pears. Cheerios are a favorite, too.... she has gotten really good at shoving them in her mouth by herself.

Ellie's first two teeth have made their appearance this month.

She's such a happy little thing. She brings plenty of smiles into our lives. :)



3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! COULD SHE BE ANY CUTER?!!? Sorry, for the shouting, but I'm just in LOVE with her! I miss her so much! I feel like I'm totally missing out!! Waaaa..... okay it's a little late, maybe I'm a tad emotional. ;) But seriously. What a little babe. I just can't get over her!
She is so cute! I love those gummy smiles!
gah! these pictures are too cute. i especially love the one with her in her purple headband and her top gums poking out. she is so darling!
Post a Comment