I was too lazy to come up with something original for the boys' valentines, so I did the same thing I did last year. They turned out cute, though.

This year, Ben got me a card....


Romantic, no? (Actually, he wrote a really sweet message in the card.)
I made him a cake...

Needless to say.... cake decorating is not my strong point. It tasted good, though, and that's what matters!
That evening, we all went out to dinner at a place called Pho Hut. I have been wanting to try pho for a while now. Ben has already had it and didn't think it was all that exciting, so his suggestion to go get pho for dinner was a nice Valentine's Day gesture.
It was a very pleasant evening and a nice day overall. I enjoyed being able to spend some quality time with all four of my valentines. :)



5 comments:
I love those kid valentines. They're super cute.
And nice card from Ben. Haha :)
At least he got you a card and thought about it!
LOVE that card!
The valentine card with Asher is super cute! If it's to a new teacher, I'm sure it didn't matter if it was the same as the year before.
oh my gosh. that card ben got you is so manly. but it still made me laugh..
sooo? how did you like the pho? enough to go again? i really want to go!
the vday cards from the boys are cute..i need to post the ones we made for the grandparents on my blog..
Post a Comment